Waste and recycling behaviour change webinar, FREE event
Time & Location
About the event
Due to high demand for this event, this event has now moved to Zoom webinar. Registration is still open - email firstname.lastname@example.org for the Zoom details.
With half a million tonnes of household recycling rejected at sorting in 2019-20 because it was placed in the wrong bin (cost to councils, £48 million) this is an increasingly important issue for the planet and the public purse.
Join us to find out more about how public sector organisations, especially local authorities can tackle recycling.
- Dominic Ridley-Moy, Behaviour Change network founder, who helps organisations embed behaviour change principles into their communications and their work.
- Tiernan Mines, Hello Lamp Post founder, who encourages people to engage with local authorities by blending tech with the physical environment.
- John-Paul Danon, Founder and Sales Director, Council Advertising Network founder and sales director, who has successfully amplified dozens of waste and recycling campaigns using programmatic advertising.
- Phil Blythe, ReCollect Recycling Solutions Specialist, helps empower people to become great recyclers through digital waste and recycling communication tools.
Who is the event aimed at?
Those working in waste and recycling services, in local government or the public sector, in a comms or operational role.
- FREE Ticket, open to all£0£00£0